The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

Thanks Dave. Its interesting to zoom in on a larger file and see detail of the trees. They could not be anymore perfect. There must be some local farmer that has tended to this set of trees over the years to get the play between the trees. Good thing I recorded the GPS coordinates. I would never find this scene again without them.

I love the flow of the treetop line! Undulating canopy structure... nice!!!:thumbup:

dj may

In 2004, I attended the 60th anniversary commemoration of the liberation of the Moselle River region by U.S. Army. Surviving American GIs, who had participated in the liberation, had been invited to attend. Since my father had already died, I attended in his place. An American GI is reviewing a commemorative plaque, which had just been installed at Hombourg-Budange.
S3006336-Web-20190214.jpg
6x6 negative

M

mjr

Afternoon.

A birch amongst pines, returned every day for a week to try and get better light but this is the best I got, I like it though.

AlanS

Brusselton wood. The Bluebells are a little late this year with all the cold weather, but I managed to find a clump of them that had opened up...

AlanS

No cropping, only resized to 1600x1200, used the 50 summilux ASPH lens profile in C1, and peacefully removed the slight vignette
Looks to be covering the full 33x44 very well, I am not seeing the resolution drop off in the corners at wide apertures that I am getting with my Minolta lens.

Satrycon

yes the full size quality is incredible
what does this resolution drop-off look like? can you post a photo please

Looks to be covering the full 33x44 very well, I am not seeing the resolution drop off in the corners at wide apertures that I am getting with my Minolta lens.

AlanS

what does this resolution drop-off look like? can you post a photo please
Just look at the corners in my bluebell pic above, the far corners are smeared not just oof, that is outside the image circle the lens projects. Wow, just seen the price of the Leica lens!

M

mjr

A typical Lofoten scene, as it's 35 degrees outside today, I'm missing the cold.

Satrycon

Nice shots - What adaptor are you using for the M glass - I might try it out myself -:)
Novoflex Leica M to Fuji G...took 4 weeks..pestered the novoflex Korea office like crazy..they said its apparently out of stock and Germany is manufacturing more, hence the delay..
wonder how many they actually made in the first place ;)

anyways, fits nice and tight, set camera to shoot without lens ON, followed JK's Blog on the peaking..the low/high // normal/magnified stuff..

have to say the GFX peaking is way better than my Leica SL

https://www.novoflex.de/en/products...r-leica-m-lenses-to-fuji-g-mount-cameras.html

settings i used were:View attachment 141175

will try the 90mm summicron APO ASPH soon

Status
Not open for further replies.