The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Brighton Pavilion

Dating back to 1787, the Brighton Pavilion was built for the man who was to become King George IV. Its style is interesting for England! And also a sign of the man's well-known bawdy nature!

I couldn't do the shot I wanted that night for two reasons - the classic angle was unavailable due to a cloud bank obscuring the stars, and I accidentally left my fully charged battery in the car, so the trails are shorter than usual. So this is unfinished business....

Pentax 645Z with 25mm f4 DA.

[/url]StarTrailsFromFilesIMGP5376-6465_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

beano_z

Couple sunset shots from last week here in Richmond, BC.

Sunset ar Garry Point Park - blue ring 35mm used here with a Haida 3-stop GND

P0000282 Garry Point Park Sunset - 30-Apr-2019 to 26-Apr-2019.jpg

Mount Baker looming behind Steveston harbour - shot on the Mamiya APO 300mm f/4.5 IF lens, what a fantastic piece of glass for the money!

P0000245 Garry Point Park Sunset - 30-Apr-2019 to 26-Apr-2019.jpg

Ed Hurst

Hi Ed, I would love to see one without the star trails (not a fan of them myself).

Hi Alan,

I might get some other shots of the location without them when I return, but all the frames I have at present are composed and exposed for the trails... Apologies!

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.