The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizin

Chris, Backside Flip over and down the ledge.

Zombie Hasselblad H3DII-50 with hc2.8/80mm.

Bowens XMT500 (burst flare), supported with 2 speedlights.

drunkenspyder

Morning Commute. All the apps and forecasts indicated this could be a spectacular sunrise morning over the Rio Vista drawbridge. In a word, they were incorrect. But it was still beautiful, and a little patience rewarded me with this peaceful view of the morning commute across the bridge.

P0003648-FrameShop_2.jpg

P1 XF | IQ4.150 | S-K BR 40-80@40 | f/22 | 30s | ISO 50
[Moon shot a few minutes earlier w/ Mamiya 300]

tcdeveau

Back from vacation with the fam. Barely got any time to shoot but got out and at least had a little fun with the X1D and 21mm. Not my favorite shots but any shooting is better than none from where I'm standing lately :thumbup:
-Todd

Job_0238-Edit.jpgJob_0254.jpg

Smoothjazz

Graham,

Nice! Excellent framing and composition. It has a glowing quality, almost a bit of an HDR look to it.

Cheers,

John

After numerous trips to the Palouse and having never taken a tour or workshop I finally found my 'Unicorn' :thumbup:

1937 Dodge 1/2 ton truck. I'm amazed that someone hasn't offered the owner an offer they can't refuse and restore it.

tcdeveau

Some more from the beach. Went 6 days without seeing a cloud so I was happy to finally see some the last day :thumbup: Blue skies are great for sunbathing but not so much for pictures IMHO

X1D with 65mm and 21mm respectively

Job_0223-Edit.jpg

Job_0242-Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.