The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

Back to ancient cameras...I am still very much in love with my 12 year old H3D-39. Here in action in Tokyo - Naritasan Temple at dusk. With HCD28.

naritasan-shinsenshoji-evening-light.jpg

dave.gt

From yesterday in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Hasselblad H5D-50c:
NC Stream June 18 2019 FINAL.jpg

***Edit: After 18 hours on the road in 24 hours, I did not add a caption. My apologies for being less than lucid. The image above was a follow-up to an earlier image in October last year. This time there was little rain and the water flow was only a fraction of previous levels, but the light rain was coming down as I set up on the wooden bridge for this image. Mosquitoes and rowdy kids on vacation bouncing on the bridge made it less than enjoyable, but considering the tranquility of the water, the darkness beneath the tree canopy, and the quiet after the visitors left, I enjoyed the experience and I did manage a capture to gauge my next image on our return trip the next morning. But, heavy storms rolled into the Smoky Mountains overnight and caused road closures throughout the National Park. Maybe in October, we will return.

Last edited:

P. Chong

A lifestyle product shoot recently in Le Brassus, Switzerland. Hasselblad X1D with XCD45. Cropped image. The lens only has a magnification of 0.16 at closest focus distance, and hence only lifestyle shots are possible. With the XCD120's 0.5 magnification, whole watch shots are possible, but not close up on the details.

Watch is the new Breguet Marine Dame 9518, released recently in The Swatch Group's Time to Move Event.

breguet-marine-ladies.jpg

vieri

Playa Vallina, Asturias

Playa Vallina, in Asturias (Spain), features a beautiful double arch surrounded by crazily-shaped eroded rocks. It takes a bit of balance to get there (stones can be slippery) but it's definitely worth the hike. A 23 seconds exposure created at sunset with Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

dave.gt

The Sinks.

Yes, there were crowds and finding a good angle was an interesting exercise considering that some trees were being cut down and the logs and limbs blocked the usual viewpoint.

The Sinks FINAL 8x13 Leica S.jpg

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hi All,

It's been a long time since I posted a picture. Here's the Canon 24 TS-E on the X1D. Nice to have that FoV, and nice to have shift.

Park Avenue

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.