The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

The Star Vista in Singapore. The Performing Arts Venue and shopping mall was designed by Andrew Bromberg.

Photographed recently. Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD28 and HTS1.5.

star-vista.jpg

I was a bit impatient. Should have waited perhaps 15 minutes more for a darker sky.

dave.gt

Like the lyrics of a Bob Dylan song, I can handle the stress in life. Most of the time.:)

When I struggle with it, final images take me a minute. A long minute. And I recognize when I dislike my work and I recognize when I can do no more.

Endeavor to persevere!

The Sinks (revisited):
The Sinks Granite FINAL 5x7.5 June 19, 2019 LR.jpg

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Dear friends,

Thank you very much Wil, Dave, Thorkil, Ed and everyone for your warm welcome!

It's been a long time since my last post.

I hope I can be here more frequent to enjoy your inspirational works and share my photographs.

Best regards,

Pramote

P. Chong

Will you still be here on Sat? We have our National Day rehearsals. Fireworks on the bay! I should be shooting somewhere along the Bay...and you welcome to meet up if you like.

Some more Singapore

View from Garden by the Bay across the river

Status
Not open for further replies.