The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Love it! Very funny. On a serious note, has anyone tried the Canon 17TS on the Hassy? It worked well with my Cambo and Trichro, but its resolution is not up to the challenge of the IQ4. Am thinking on the Hassy, it might work well. Per Vieri’s recommendation, I already have the Voigtlander 15 on my Hassy, and I rather like it. But the Canon 17, bulbous front element and all, might be nice to have in the bag sometimes.
P.S. Which adapter do you like? Fotodiox or TechArt?
I use the Techart. I've had good luck with their adapters and poor luck with Fotodiox. Come to think of it, I had great luck with a Fotodiox Pentax 645 to Sony adapter that I used with the manual 120 Macro - maybe the best of the old Pentax lenses - certainly equal to the Contax 645 Zeiss version.

Matt

I managed to leave London again. Not having a drivers license is hindering my plan of becoming a world famous landscape photographer. Anyway, my buddy was kind enough to invite me to a short trip to Rye in the south east of England. This church in Fairfield was the star attraction of our trip.

GFX50 and the GF32-64 and of course plenty of Lee filters.

Church near Fairfield by Erik Lundqvist, on Flickr

dave.gt

Currently being in Corleone - Sicily.
Going beyond the well-known stereotype, this place offers beautiful landscapes, precious churches and welcoming people.

Hey,

This is a lovely rendering here! :thumbup:
Very nicely done!!!

Thank you for sharing an image from the CFV-50c.:)

mristuccia

Hey,

This is a lovely rendering here! :thumbup:
Very nicely done!!!

Thank you for sharing an image from the CFV-50c.:)
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your kind words!

Indeed I still have to practice with the CFV-Hassy503cw combination. Achieving precise focus is hard, but I know I can make it. ☺

mristuccia

Re: Northern lights over Kirkjufells, Iceland

The amazing northern lights over Kirkjufells, in Iceland.*16 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D & Hasselblad XCD 21mm.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
That's really awesome! :clap:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
To a man with a Tilt/Shift lens, all the world is vertical and horizontal lines:
(X1D + Canon 24 TS-E. 2 frame stitch making a SWC like view:

Now sometimes the rolling shutter is your friend:

But if you're hand holding, WAIT for the frame to be read before putting the camera down:

Went to B&H and played with the GFX100. Nicely balanced, like a Canon 1DX or Nikon D5. Also looked at Panasonic S1R (aka Leica SL2) and Nikon Z7. Damn, those suckers focus fast! Think I'll wait for the real SL2, which will also focus fast, if the current one is anything to go by.

Matt

eisbaer

The Monastery in Petra, Jordan

The Monastery in Petra, Jordan, early morning - been running for about 1 and a half our since the opening at 6am... For 5km and about 800m Height to get the shots without people... Phase One IQ4150, Alpa STC, Rodenstock 70mm...

190507_Petra_265.jpg

dave.gt

Caught a fish this morning before sunrise. Then I shot a single long exposure and was back home within an hour. Time to get back to work.:thumbup:
Sunrise at the Dock June 27, 2019 FINAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.