The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Evening

Had a few days out in the mountains with my Sami reindeer herding friends, completely stunning helicopter ride out over lakes and mountains and a night of reindeer calf marking with great people.

M

mjr

One more, we are above the arctic circle here so the sun barely dips below the horizon. It was an incredible scene with a cloud inversion in the valley below, the sun dropped and then a sun pillar appeared. The mountains in Norway looked beautiful.

dj may

OMG

I have been told by many friends that I should get a Facebook account and every time I got close another bit of news about how Facebook wants to control you comes out in the news. Then I was told to get an Instagram photo account only to find out Facebook bought them out.

No thanks to Facebook also. I have had nightmares regarding various online issues and dealing with people half my age, but yours is the best advice-stay off Facebook and forget about any account with them.
To be clear, I was testing a business page and not a personal page.

P. Chong

A view of the Singapore CBD skyline from the One Fullerton bayside. Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD28 and HTS1.5 rotated to portrait mode, full rise. 4 second exposure at ISO100. f/11.

angtengbehtau.jpg

vieri

Seljalandsfoss, behind the waterfall

I know it's a classic, but as all classics it's a classic for good reasons. Witnessing an amazing sunrise standing behind the waterfall of Seljalandsfoss, in Iceland, is exciting and almost overwhelming! No matter how classic it is, it is a sight to behold and an unforgettable experience.*8 memorable seconds exposed with Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm, and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

stngoldberg

Yes, the sky was actually this color..... only a white and black point adjustment along with some sharpening...the image was cropped

Stanley

Hasselblad 300mm lens,1.7 extender, Hasselblad H5X body, IQ3100 Phase One back

Attachments

Swissblad

Yes, the sky was actually this color..... only a white and black point adjustment along with some sharpening...the image was cropped

Stanley

Hasselblad 300mm lens,1.7 extender, Hasselblad H5X body, IQ3100 Phase One back
Lovely image Stan, the long tele compression works well in this composition.

:thumbup:

stevenfr

Dawn’s Rush - Camera Phase One XF IQ4 150 Breakthrough 10 stop ND

This is definitely not my normal thing. Actually, I think the images from this trip are my first images with architecture in them. This one was at 4:30 in the morning In Venice. I know this angle of Venice has been shot a gazillion times. It was still fun. I love shooting and printing. For me the best time of the day in Venice was before anyone was up and about. Don’t worry I have not abandoned my tree photography for architecture. A friend of mine said what’s next fashion and product photography. I laughed. Not a chance.

Attachments

Last edited:
M

mjr

Morning

Quick shot from helicopter trip off the mountains the other night, 3am light above the Arctic circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.