The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwood

a lobsterman heads home on a foggy day in Prospect Harbor, Maine after a day of crustacean hunting
X1D with the XCD 90

AlanS

I really likes your photos of "water in wood"
Thank's Ray, it's a bit of an obsession (rocks and water) but it keeps me out of trouble! I think that is why your images resonate with me :thumbup:

vieri

A Vestrahorn Sunrise

Vestrahorn, in Iceland, is a truly amazing place. A classic, I know, but a classic I am never tired to photograph, like here on a very cold March sunrise. 13 seconds with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Mark C

I took this one a couple of months back and processed it at the time. Looking at it again today though I decided to reprocess from scratch. GFX50S + GF45mm. an 8 minute exposure using stacked 10 stop and 6 stop filters:

The end of the line by Mark, on Flickr

dave.gt

Who knew that weed killer sprayed on Hybrid Roses with just the right amount at precisely the right time would produce psychedelic effects like this?:ROTFL:

Leica S 006 Vario 30-90:

Last edited:

dwood

you'll sometimes hear folks from around here refer to August as 'fogust'. there's a reason. this is Lamoine Beach in Maine.
X1D with the XCD 30

jng

you'll sometimes hear folks from around here refer to August as 'fogust'. there's a reason. this is Lamoine Beach in Maine.
X1D with the XCD 30
Lovely image. Around these parts (San Francisco Bay area) the fog has a name: Karl the Fog. As with most years, Karl has been making his presence known this summer.

Daybreak over SF Bay
P08_18_2019  -22368-69 stitch-dehaze via tif-FrameShop.jpg
WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss Sonnar 150/4 | f/11 | +/-15mm 2-image stitch

John

Status
Not open for further replies.