The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Val d'Orcia sunset ,Tuscany

Val d'Orcia, in Tuscany, is quintessential and iconic Italy. I am fortunate enough to go multiple times a year to photograph there, and each time is an amazing experience for me. A 23 seconds exposure at sunset with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Mark C

Forgive me if I've posted a previous version of this one before but it's another case of looking back over my earlier images (taken in February 2018 in this case) and knowing that I can do better than I did originally - I am my own harshest critic and so this happens a lot! The subject might not appeal to everyone but, when I saw it, a discarded armchair whos last owner lacked the intelligence to dispose of it properly, it just seemed so out of place that it cried out to be photographed. GFX50S + GF45mm:

All weather seat by Mark, on Flickr

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Health, or at least the ability to carry a heavier camera, is returning. I took the old S(007) out for a walk today. I just love working with this system. It's always in my hand, always looking for something. It even shoots in color!

Here are a few from today posted more from excitement than anything else. All with S 24mm

Someone posted an "End of the Line". Here's another, very different, one.

I had a photography teacher who would look at something like this, sigh, and say "Everyone goes through this stage." I never outgrew it.

And finally, a mass of textures. It's usually the kiss of death to say "It will look interesting big, but not on this puny screen" because if a photo isn't interesting small, it sure won't improve with size. Having said that, there are a zillion interesting textures in here, so excuse the mediocre composition.

Well, it SHOULD be fun, right? RIGHT? :loco:

Matt

cerett

This is such a striking image. Thanks for sharing! And to see that it is not with a gigabillion MP sensor ticks the right box for me. But it also makes me long for getting out of the house for even a single day trip!:thumbup:
Thanks Dave. Always enjoy reading what you have to say.

dave.gt

More Psychedelia!

The weed killer effects linger still.:watch:

This will be a long process of detox and I am amused with the weird leaves, mini blooms of all shapes and colors along with quite normal blooms as well. Most interesting Rose Garden results ever.:cool:

Leica S 006 Vario 30-90mm:

dave.gt

Ever have one of those mornings when you have nothing to do before sunrise or, even want to do? So I decided I needed a change in my attitude via a change in latitude. Five minutes later, I drive up to the fishing dock at our lake.

Being a multi-task kind of person, I had my Orvis fly rod with me and decided to do another session of "A Photograph and a Fish"...:thumbup:

I have only processed three images so far this morning but in between my work tasks for the day, I will post them. Here is the first one:

I must have been less that fully lucid, making a few mistakes, but it was fun anyway!

And, yes, I did catch a fish, too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.