The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member

The City of Shenzhen in south China, bordering HK.
GFX100 and GF23, 15 stop nd filter from breakthrough, 4 Minute exposure

tsjanik

I have lived in and visited many places with lovely sunsets, but I must say Lake Erie consistently produces some remarkable colors during the portion of the year when the sky is visible. No saturation etc. Heavy crop at ISO 3200, GFX 50r, 100-200mm_DSF6894-Enhanced copy.jpg

Last edited:

vieri

Blue Ice, Iceland

I love ice, and Jokulsarlon is a goldmine of inspiration, always different, always interesting. Sometimes you have very few, sparse ice diamonds, sometimes you have an abundance of shapes and masses to work with :) 3 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

dave.gt

Tom,

Your motif selection, transitions, is very creative and touches all the right buttons for my interest.:) The mere thought of watching and documenting the beauty of the changes of living things encompasses a lot, and the actual images are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing this!@:thumbup:

Shashin

Goldenrod, mid September.

Maine this time of year is warm. Not the heat of summer, but still hot enough to cause a sweat. Sunsets are the magical time.

Status
Not open for further replies.