The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave.gt

Great color, Dave. A lot of cameras blow out the red channel on sunrises and make yellow.

Matt
Thanks, Matt,

This summer I have had a few red mornings, and a lot of golden sunrises. I never quite know what to expect whenever I head out for the lake. Each morning, I have a different starting point, LOL...:toocool:

D

Deleted member 7792

Great picture Joe!
Your picture looks much better than when you used the old X1D (you know I'm joking).
I have to get one :)

Best
Pramote
LOL, thanks Pramote. I only wish I looked better after over two years with the X1D. Unlike the camera, I've aged 10 years in that time. ;)

One more from the X1D II (XCD 45 | ƒ / 5.6 | ¹⁄₈₀₀ sec | ISO 100 | EV 0 EV):

I just finished a blog post on my first impressions of the X1D II 50C here. It's a good improvement over the original.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

jng

Cleetwood Cove - Crater Lake, Oregon (and yes the water really is this shade of blue)

H08_30_2019_59-60 stitch-FrameShop.jpg

X1D | XCD45 | CPL | 1/125 sec | f/8 | ISO100 | hand-held two-image stitch

- John

Status
Not open for further replies.