The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

Any cyclists here? Just got off my bike ride, and grabbed the camera in the car trunk and shot this. Leica S 007 + Summarit-S 70/2.5 ASPH CS, at f/2.5.

Bike is the Pinarello Dogma F10 with Campagnolo Bora Ultra wheels shod with Panaracer Race 23mm tubulars and Shimano Dura-Ace.

Let’s see some bike pictures!

pinarello-dogma-f10.jpg

Last edited:

PeterA

@Mat Grayson: I use C1 to process : I'll whack the 23mm on and check the blues but I've had no issues with any of the Fuji lenses on the 50 or 100GFX. Snap above uses my favourite colour 'curve' or Fuji emulsion setting - standard high contrast. Yep the resolving power of the chip is amazing - but more amazing to me is to be able to shoot a 250MM tele handheld - OIS + IBIS is sensational that is a crop of 100%.....

PeterA

Did some stills work for an ad shoot today - below are some happy snaps I made on the side so to say...mucking around with my new 250mm -:0 LOVE IT!

Setting up the dolly...

Fuji's skin tones are typically spot on....

jpeg with auto 'film setting' straight out of camera using Joe's script

D&A

P. Chong wrote >>>"Any cyclists here?"<<<

Yep, must be a bunch of us. Lovely bike. Road bike chosen this past weekend was one with electronic rear derailer and it wasn't a Shimano, Campy nor SRAM. :).

Love so many of the recent MF images posted lately. Hoping this autumn's colors are better than last year here on the east coast.

Dave (D&A).

JoelM

P. Chong wrote >>>"Any cyclists here?"<<<

Yep, must be a bunch of us. Lovely bike. Road bike chosen this past weekend was one with electronic rear derailer and it wasn't a Shimano, Campy nor SRAM. :).

Love so many of the recent MF images posted lately. Hoping this autumn's colors are better than last year here on the east coast.

Dave (D&A).
I have my Serotta, DeRosa, and Calfee, but they are older, 2006ish, and no medium format digital camera to share them. :cry:

Joel

dave.gt

Envy. A terrible thing. But I do envy those who can travel and have the choices of their hard work to be exquisite landscapes and scenes like those posted everyday.:) Being housebound is... difficult at times!

But, I am thankful for the blessings I see every day as I walk out onto the terrace. At the risk of boring the viewer with yet another floral, this little bud appeared overnight. It is so easy to just grab the camera, walk out to the garden (what is left of it after my accidental weed killer treatment:ROTFL:), and snap two frames handheld and walk back to my little office and the results are finished in less time than it took for me to type this post on the iPhone.:):):)

It really is so easy, and the flowers arrive unannounced so quickly! And they fade and disappear far too soon to wait. I appreciate the rose bushes for their tenacity and beauty. I feel an obligation to capture each one in the best light as a tribute to those living, beautiful plants.

The latest from yesterday:

Leica S Vario 30-90mm

Greg Haag

Envy. A terrible thing. But I do envy those who can travel and have the choices of their hard work to be exquisite landscapes and scenes like those posted everyday.:) Being housebound is... difficult at times!

But, I am thankful for the blessings I see every day as I walk out onto the terrace. At the risk of boring the viewer with yet another floral, this little bud appeared overnight. It is so easy to just grab the camera, walk out to the garden (what is left of it after my accidental weed killer treatment:ROTFL:), and snap two frames handheld and walk back to my little office and the results are finished in less time than it took for me to type this post on the iPhone.:):):)

It really is so easy, and the flowers arrive unannounced so quickly! And they fade and disappear far too soon to wait. I appreciate the rose bushes for their tenacity and beauty. I feel an obligation to capture each one in the best light as a tribute to those living, beautiful plants.

Leica S Vario 30-90mm
Beautiful shot Dave!

cerett

Leica S Vario 30-90mm

Perfection! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.