The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mristuccia

Some days ago I got married and today I decided to freeze the minimalistic beauty of my wife's bouquet before it is too late...

Thanks for viewing.

jng

Some days ago I got married and today I decided to freeze the minimalistic beauty of my wife's bouquet before it is too late...

Thanks for viewing.
Marco,

This image is simply stunning! Congratulations on your nuptials. And the Cambo! May you have a lifetime of happiness (with your wife).

John

P.S. Also glad to see someone else who appreciates the brilliant Zeiss 120 S-Planar!

mristuccia

Marco,

This image is simply stunning! Congratulations on your nuptials. And the Cambo! May you have a lifetime of happiness (with your wife).

John

P.S. Also glad to see someone else who appreciates the brilliant Zeiss 120 S-Planar!
John, thank you very much for your kind words! I really appreciate it.
We leave in a beautiful world, and the S-Planar makes mine even better. :)

Greg Haag

Looked back at my images from Death Valley this past May, I think Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes may have been my favorite spot.

Leica S007 HC210

Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes small.jpg

Pelorus

Any cyclists here? Just got off my bike ride, and grabbed the camera in the car trunk and shot this. Leica S 007 + Summarit-S 70/2.5 ASPH CS, at f/2.5.

Bike is the Pinarello Dogma F10 with Campagnolo Bora Ultra wheels shod with Panaracer Race 23mm tubulars and Shimano Dura-Ace.

Let’s see some bike pictures!

[snip]
Hive Frameworks custom titanium utility frame...I'm not a rider but I think the running gear includes SRAM :)

Alpa STC Apo Helvetar 48 Mamiya DM33

dave.gt

Fall weather is approaching, the calendar says so, right?:bugeyes:

This time of year, I am planning, packing, anticipating and dreaming of our annual Fall tour. Whether in a vintage Corvette, British sports car, or on a motorcycle, the changing of the season at this time of year has an amazing effect on how my mind and body react. I must be wired that way. Sadly, there are no sports cars or motorcycles in my life these days, but I still get a visit from a certain visitor to remind me that it is not too late.:thumbup:

The light was beautiful today and I walked outside to capture a few colorful leaves when I noticed this:

bensonga

Any cyclists here?

Bike is the Pinarello Dogma F10 with Campagnolo Bora Ultra wheels shod with Panaracer Race 23mm tubulars and Shimano Dura-Ace.

Let’s see some bike pictures!

View attachment 144294
I think photos of bicycles, regardless of what format camera was used to take them, deserves it's own thread. We already have a thread for "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"" in the Artful Images to Share sub-forum. Perhaps someone would like to create a new thread for bicycles there. I have 10+ bicycles, but no good photos of them.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.