The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlindberg

Covershot for a record and two posters to sell at concerts. No directions, just, 'do what you do'....

Sent them these two covers and they hate me for it ;) They are divided on which one to choose...

And they are producing both posters. Good client!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I know, I know. First it's a cat picture, then it's out the window. It's embarrassing!

But how can you wake up, see this, and NOT grab a camera?

GFX100, 110/2 @f/3.2 (thank you, magnified focus peaking!) ISO 3200, 1/10 second, hand held (IBIS, blah blah)

Matt

Last edited:

Satrycon

nice shots

I know, I know. First it's a cat picture, then it's out the window. It's embarrassing!

But how can you wake up, see this, and NOT grab a camera?

GFX100, 110/2 @f/3.2 (thank you, magnified focus peaking!) ISO 3200, 1/10 second, hand held (IBIS, blah blah)

A few minutes later, a plane takes off from La Guardia. Wide open, uncorrected vignetting, but it works.

Matt

dave.gt

First color capture of our red maple tree for this year. Now to watch the coming crescendo of colors over the coming weeks! It is a glorious time.

Greg Haag

Starting to get excited about a fall trip late next month to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. This was shot at sunset along the Blue Ridge Parkway just outside the park. For those of you who shoot wildlife, I am told their elk population has grown significantly.

Leica S006 and HC210

Blue Ridge Pky Sunset.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.