The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote, I love this shot. I'm leaving your wonderful state tomorrow after my "shakeout cruise" with the X1D II. I hope I can post something from the trip next week. It was great meeting you in person and I hope we can find an opportunity to shoot together sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing your work.

Joe
Joe,

Thank you very much for your kind words! Much appreciated!
Meeting with you was a highlight even very shot periods. I would love to shoot with you next time when you're back to Southwest CO.
I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful pictures next week.
The length of my trip is unlimited! This is the first time I don't need to worry about work :)

Best regards,

Pramote

P. Chong

View of what was once the tallest hotel in the world. Then known as the Westin Singapore, but now its Swisotel. I think it now ranks #25 in the Tallest Hotels in the World list, but in 1986 when it was completed, it was #1. Photographed from the roof of Funan Center (level 10). In the foreground is the roof top futsall pitch at the building I was in. Fuji GFX50R + 45/2.8. At f/2.8, 1/4000s ISO200.

st-andrews-swissotel_1.jpg

Quentin_Bargate

Reims Cathedral. Fuji GFX100, 32-64mm F/4 at F/8, ISO50, 6.5 sec, Capture 1 and Photoshop.

One of many shots taken during a road trip with my wife down to Monaco througgh France where I host a party during the yacht show each September.

And one more from a chapel in Reims. Its all about light and shadow, but then isn't all photography?

Last edited:

P. Chong

Thierry Stern, President of Patek Philippe, photographed recently in Singapore at the Watch Art Grand Exhibition. Leica S with Summarit-S 70mm f/2,5 ASPH CS.

ts-looking-at-watch.jpg

citizin

Heading to Morocco tomorrow, for a third of october. Picking up a phase one XF IQ3 kit to test and potentially replace the H4D/H3DII's. I've been really liking the HC2.2/100 + 13mm spacer for portraits, and it doesn't look like P1 has anything that matches so I'm kind of worried.

thovenmedia

Heading to Morocco tomorrow, for a third of october. Picking up a phase one XF IQ3 kit to test and potentially replace the H4D/H3DII's. I've been really liking the HC2.2/100 + 13mm spacer for portraits, and it doesn't look like P1 has anything that matches so I'm kind of worried.

Congratulations! I would not worry much about missing the 100mm f 2.2 plus the 13mm extension ring. The Schneider Kreuznach 150mm f2.8 is what you’ll need to replace your beloved 100 f2.2 with the 13mm extension ring. Though it’s a beast 😊!

Quentin_Bargate

....And outside Reims cathedral...

Environmental protesters (very good natured), also with the large and versatile GFX100 and outstanding 32-64mm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.