The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

f6cvalkyrie

Construction site in Ostend (Belgium) near the lighthouse ...
P1 DF with 80/2.8 and P30+ 5 images panoramic stitch in Lightroom

CF109241-Panodef.jpg

C U,
Rafael

P. Chong

From a walkabout yesterday in the light drizzling rain. Dresden, Germany. Fuji GFX50R + GF45

The Frauenkirche from the piazza viewpoint. We need a tilt/shift for the GFX system. Here the keystone is corrected on Photoshop CC.

frauenkirche-martinluther.jpg

The Academy of Arts, Dresden, known locally as the "Lemon Squeezer".

academyofarts.jpg

dave.gt

After months of sunny, dry days, we now have thick cloudy days.:loco:

A last minute visit at our lake for a sunrise session never occurred... only thick clouds. It was still nice to be on the lake with the silence and slight breeze which required a light jacket.:thumbup:

Leica S 30-90mm:

Edit: There are days when one is presented with disappointing conditions and every capture is crap, for lack of a better term. It is not my nature to do walk away without a decent image but it sometimes requires a lot of time. This image, as disappointing as it is, was the only frame that captured the mood of the short session I had yesterday morning. It is not what I was hoping for, but my hour kitchen pass did not allow me the opportunity to return with a great image. There are so many things wrong with this image but I will leave it posted as evidence of the struggle that I, uniquely, have in striving for at least a good photograph. It is just one of my disabilities. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.