The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
And at the opposite end of the saturation scale... Wandering on Billionaire's Row (under construction) with the GFX100, 100-200/5.6 zoom.

Matt

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Yikes! One image I was processing turned out to be the first of a three vertical stitch pano. I know sheer numbers don't make a photo, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by ~8500x25000.

Matt

M

mjr

Morning

After making it out of Iraq and back to Sweden, I am greeted with the remains of Autumn and the beginnings of winter, woke my first morning to a nice dusting of snow. A bit rusty with photographing back home but just love the hint of colour on an overcast snowy day.

f6cvalkyrie

Our Christmas cactus (Schlumbergera) has the wrong timing again ... every year, the flowers appear too early ...
P1 DF with P30+ and Mamiya 140mm Macro

CF109278c.jpg

C U,
Rafael

P. Chong

5 panel stitch from Fujifilm GFX50R with GF120/f4. Hand held (coz I am lazy...lol). The final image is 10X larger, and will print to about 6.9m x 2m without upres.

The Dresden Altstadt skyline from Neustadt, by the Elbe River.

dresden-pano-2048.jpg

Last edited:
M

mjr

The edge of the river here is starting to freeze up, looked lovely this morning with the remaining Autumn colours reflected.

Quentin_Bargate

During our trip through France, to and from Monaco, we met many wonderful and helpful people. At Chateau Lascombes in Margaux just before the grapes were harvested for the 2019 vintage, we were given a tour of the vinyard and I took this photo of our generous guides. À votre santé! GFX100 32-64 F/4 @ F/4.5

Now, you may ask, did I use any lenses other than the 32-64mm with the GFX100? I did - the 120mm F/4 Macro principally. But the 32-64mm is so versatile, and very sharp, I rarely felt the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.