The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

I thought I would be too late home to catch Autumn colours but there are still a few pockets around. I have toned this down but still a bit saturated for my liking, early morning sun turned everything golden.

P. Chong

Today's image: The Julius Assmann 3 by Glashutte Original. This watch was not part of the watches in the commission of my recent assignment in Germany. This is a "vintage" watch from the brand's own archive, photographed as my personal work. The watch is a limited edition of 25 pieces only, released in 2003. If the watch looks a bit gritty, its because it is, and not prepared to be commercially photographed.

Fujifilm GFX 50 R with Fujinon GF 120 f/4 R LM OIS WR, at f/16, 1/125s ISO 100 focus stacked from 9 images in Helicon Focus.

go-assmann3-soldat-stacked.jpg

P. Chong

Oops I made a calculation error. Dimension of print should be about 1.75m x 0.45m at 300dpi. I calculated the dimensions quoted at 76dpi. Which is still usable, but viewing distance would be considerably further.

5 panel stitch from Fujifilm GFX50R with GF120/f4. Hand held (coz I am lazy...lol). The final image is 10X larger, and will print to about 6.9m x 2m without upres.

The Dresden Altstadt skyline from Neustadt, by the Elbe River.

View attachment 144662

etrump

It's been a while so here goes...

Vermont in Autumn photographed with the IQ4 and frame averaging (since that is what I do now ;))

M

mjr

Morning

Went out super early, -8 at the river and waited for the sun to rise, worth it for around 20 seconds of perfect low light, 3 shots and it went!

Status
Not open for further replies.