The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

A somewhat different view of fall color. Three-shot focus/blend stack in PS.
Ironton ghost town, Ouray County, Colorado.

Joe

P. Chong

Two more from last week in Dresden, Germany. Fuji GFX50R + GF45. Hand held. Processed with C1. I'd say minimal adjustments. Exported to PS - cropped and resized, auto watermarked.

The Frauenkirche at night. The first time I visited in about 1998 or so, the church was not fully completed the reconstruction. The building on the foreground left, the Quartier Frauenkirche was literally a hole in the ground, left by the German Democratic Republic as a reminder of the war, and where I stood to take the photograph was also a hole in the ground.

frauenkirche-night.jpg

And the Semper Opera House. The Opera was already fully re-constructed and look more or less like this the first time I visited.

semper-night.jpg

drevil

Staff member
Wonderful photo! I bet the GFX100 and Contax 140 is a nice combo. I’ve used it with a Leica S. That lens is light, and great for tight landscapes (as you so marvelously demonstrate).

M
thx matt, yes its a great lens and when i got it on the camera at that scene, it filled the mountain just perfectly at that distance

ndwgolf

Two more from last week in Dresden, Germany. Fuji GFX50R + GF45. Hand held. Processed with C1. I'd say minimal adjustments. Exported to PS - cropped and resized, auto watermarked.

The Frauenkirche at night. The first time I visited in about 1998 or so, the church was not fully completed the reconstruction. The building on the foreground left, the Quartier Frauenkirche was literally a hole in the ground, left by the German Democratic Republic as a reminder of the war, and where I stood to take the photograph was also a hole in the ground.

View attachment 144739

And the Semper Opera House. The Opera was already fully re-constructed and look more or less like this the first time I visited.

View attachment 144740
Fantastic......I want to shoot more night stuff now
Neil

D

Deleted member 7792

Joe

Great shot and well executed. Congrats.

Steven
Fantastic Joe! I really like the composition.

Pramote
Thanks Steven and Pramote for your kind comments, and thanks to those who "liked" the "Room with a View" image.

Here's another from my trip to Colorado (where I had the pleasure of meeting Pramote in person), taken hand held (hence ISO 1600) while behind the wheel of the rental car. It was too captivating a scene to drive by, so I took a drive-by. :)

Joe

M

mjr

Morning

More from the river as I get used to the calm of photographing at home again, ice starting to form on the rocks and also on my toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.