The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
OMG! I’m almost positive I photographed that same fern in N. California.

Yours’ is probably better. :ROTFL:
There's quite the possibility you photographed one the relatives of this one because that was indeed photographed in N. California somewhere off the Rockefeller Loop in the Redwoods. Tough to find pretty ferns that are in 'perfect' condition (and I didn’t)

Last edited:

dave.gt

Jean-luc,

What a gorgeous scene! Impressive and a welcome sight to see first thing in the morning. Your ZD is impressive as well. Thank you for sharing and I am hoping to see more!:thumbs:

jelucoq

Hi, Dave, thanks again for your kind words!! i received my new toy the ZD a few days ago, and i like it ... it has its own personnality and it's a good thing!! i'm going on discovering this Alien...

MMFC3836 by jean-luc cochy, sur Flickr

Mamiya ZD and Mamiya Sekor 45 mm .

dave.gt

"Hi, Dave, thanks again for your kind words!! i received my new toy the ZD a few days ago, and i like it ... it has its own personnality and it's a good thing!! i'm going on discovering this Alien..."

Ha! I think you already found it... the sweet spot!!!:)

Now go discover the world around you, it is a beautiful place, and please share your new adventures. I love what I see!:grin:

Last edited:

jelucoq

thank you for your message, i'm a little bit fighting with the white balancy which seems to be in love with cyan... i'll try to win ...:)

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Continuing the "GFX100 and one lens" walks, I took out the magnificent 250/4.

I'm of two minds about the little bright bushes at the bottom right edge. I like them, but I know that eye-catching elements are discouraged on the border. And I did nothing to make the halos around the women. That was just the light.

And an old-style processing of the El Dorado. Yes, "the El" is redundant and yes, you can see every brick at 100%.

Matt

Last edited:

D&A

"The Seasons They are A Changin"

A blustery, bitter cold day as the Autumn season gets underway.
On the Blue Ridge Parkway, south of Waynesboro Virginia.

Pentax 645Z; FA 45-85mm.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:

ropo54

"The Seasons They are A Changin"

A blustery, bitter cold day as the Autumn season gets underway.
On the Blue Ridge Parkway, south of Waynesboro Virginia.

Dave (D&A)
-==================================================================

What a beautiful shot of the Blue Ridge Pkwy! Rob

D

Deleted member 7792

Joe, You wont mind if I keep looking at this photo?
Please keep looking. If you look hard enough, you might spot a Jeep (or two). Hint: Look to the left of the mine.

Thanks very much. I’m happy that you enjoy the photo.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.