The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Idarado Houses on a cold windy October day.

From "Uninterpreted - The Story of the Houses at the Idarado/ Red Mountain Overlook":
As you snake around a tight S-curve at mile post 82 on U.S. 550/Red Mountain Pass near the Treasury Tunnel, about halfway between Silverton and Ouray, there they are. Four simple clap-board houses, plopped down in a marshy meadow like discarded Monopoly pieces. Perched at 10,600 feet, their peeling white-painted siding and broken-out windows with aqua trim speak of too many winters and too little care.

Joe

jelucoq

There is literally something that I often notice as Leaf's natural color rendering that jumps off the page to me. :thumbs: (No pun intended, btw)

Thank you, Graham, for your message, i'm often amazed by the colours rendition of the Leaf backs, very rich and subtil...

Craig Stocks

I really enjoy using my Cambo / Canon 24 TSE setup for closeups. I'm amazed how close the lens will focus, probably down to about 6 inches or less.

In this example I shot two versions, one with a reverse tilt wide open for minimum DoF and one with tilt at f/11 to extend the focus plane along the plane of the old drafting set.

Attachments

Kinya28

Nagano Japan #1,

Visiting my home country and capturing fall foliage. Haven't used XF for long time and realized that I lost my muscle memory to operate...

Kinya

PhaseOne IQ4150, XF, SK240mm

Attachments

darr

Yes, Darlene I have really enjoyed this system. The surprising thing for me is that I bought it for the practical reasons you would buy a technical camera in spite of concerns about a system that would slow me down when shooting, as it turns out that may be my favorite aspect of the technical camera.
Greg,
Call me "Darr." No one calls me Darlene (unless it's a legal matter).
Mom called me Darr, so everyone followed. My nickname is something else. ;)

Anywho, you have a lovely setup, just beautiful.
I shoot tech cameras because I too enjoy the process.

Kind regards,
Darr

darr

Soft light this morning at the edge of Brusselton wood. 3 image h pano.

Alan,
This is absolutely beautiful!
I feel like I am there experiencing the beautiful light and atmosphere when looking at it, and I appreciate that.

Kind regards,
Darr

AlanS

Thankyou very much Darr, it is one of the joys of landscape photography to be out on a calm frosty morning and just soak it in!

Pelorus

欣也さんはとてもきれいです東京に秋がまだ来ます

Nagano Japan #1,

Visiting my home country and capturing fall foliage. Haven't used XF for long time and realized that I lost my muscle memory to operate...

Kinya

PhaseOne IQ4150, XF, SK240mm

AlanS

The light was quite stunning yesterday morning for a while and I couldn't resist a "Contre-jour" moment!
Brusselton wood...

M

mjr

Afternoon

Feeling proper wintery here, -12 this morning and a good amount of snow, feels early. Anyway a quick shot whilst wandering about.

Kinya28

Nagano Japan #2

My first visit to Oh-fall (王滝)view point at Yokoya gorge (横谷渓谷). It was fortunate that I could visit while morning light shines all the way to the bottom of gorge.

Kinya

PhaseOne IQ4150, XF, 40-80mm

Attachments

Pelorus

Shinjuku Gyoen

As I said to Kinya, Fall has not yet arrived in Tokyo. Does anyone else find the Fuji greens slightly "hyper-real"?

Status
Not open for further replies.