The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

I have driven past these trees on the opposite bank of Canadaway Creek in western New York every day for almost 30 years. I've always glanced and admired the changing beauty and seemingly inaccessible nature of the forest. I have never taken a photo that expressed any of it. This is as close as I have come. 50R, 100-200mm stitch of two exposures.

Attachments

P. Chong

Inexpensive watches deserve medium format photographs too...:). The new Citizen Fugu, to be released in December 2019. Hasselblad H3D-39 + HC4/120. Profoto strobe. Photographed for web magazine article.

citizen-promaster-sea-oblique-left.jpg

M

mjr

Woke up to -17.1 this morning, definitely odd for this time of year, a little colour in the sky at night though.

And a better version of yesterday's shot, I prefer the barn up close with the old tractor.

P. Chong

Trying out the Phase One IQ4 150 with SK 120 Macro with Broncolor Siros L 400. Almost literally the first shot out of the camera by me, and yes, watch was taken off my wrist and into the softbox almost the minute I got into my home studio. I bought this Spring Drive Chronograph some 10 years ago.

Shot at ISO100, f/16, 1/125s. Image processed in C1 and light tweaking in Photoshop CC - heavily cropped and resized. The camera body, back and lens is extremely heavy (yea, both in mass and in entry price), but I think the look of the image is quite startling, though I think I have a long ways to go to learn to coax the max out this outfit.

grandseiko-springdrive-chrono-dial-oblique-2560.jpg

Kinya28

Nagano Japan #3

Visited my favorite and usual place to photograph.
It was fortunate to have a combination of fall color, no wind, and soft afternoon light at here.

Kinya

PhaseOne IQ4150, Cambo 1600, SK120mm

Attachments

P. Chong

Walkabout with the Phase One XF IQ4 150 and SK 45mm. This is a condominium building in downtown Singapore, photographed from level 2 of the building across the road. Keystone adjusted in Capture One.

beacon.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Looking south across the Great Lawn. Not the first time I've shot this view, but the skyline keeps changing :grin:. Fall is my favorite time, as the different colors make for varied shades in the conversion.

This is a 2 shot pano with the GFX100 and 120mm Macro. Once again, the detail is almost problematic. There is a group of artists sketching the pond - clearly visible at 100%, mostly invisible otherwise. Kvetch kvetch!

Matt

danlindberg

It was drizzling and I never 'test' my cam in those situations. But this time I just saw the image and I couldn't resist. Set it up and while composing and setting focus everything got wet but I still continued. I wanted this image! Heliopan 10 stop and 32 second exposure. X1D, Alpa 12 Plus, Schneider 90 soaking wet after that and I didn't feel very good but put it in the bag all wet. Thinking, well, I guess many do this all the time.....:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.