The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Nice here this morning, the low sun is a golden orange and lights up between the trees nicely. This part of the river hasn't frozen yet so some nice reflections too, not bad for a crisp -10.

dj may

Ten years ago I made some photos from this location with a monorail view camera. Although the gear was bulkier than the medium format gear that I used here, the weight was the same; about 17 kgs. I am convinced that in the last ten years the hike up the hill has gotten longer and higher. https://djessemay.com/new-images.html

Leica S, Super-Elmar-S 24

Craig Stocks

The LDS Temple in St George was the first temple completed in Utah being completed in 1877. This is one of the last photos of the temple before being closed for the next three years for renovation.

The photo was done with a Cambo / Canon 24 TSE combination and a Phase One IQ4 150 back. The sky frames (60 frames) for 30 seconds at ISO 50 @ f/8.0. The lights on the building are quite bright so it was exposed for 6 seconds, also ISO 50 @ f/8.0. The frames were processed in Capture One and stacked in Photoshop to form the star trails.

Attachments

M

mjr

Temperatures dropping fast here, -21 this morning, brrrr.

I like a nice reflection, from yesterday.

D

Deleted member 7792

Temperatures dropping fast here, -21 this morning, brrrr.

I like a nice reflection, from yesterday.

Mat, that's beautiful. Perfect. And cold. Brrrr is right. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

P. Chong

Photographed this morning in Neuchatel. Keystone correction performed in C1. Phase One XF IQ4 150 with Schneider Kreuznach 120mm/f/4 macro lens.

neuchate;.jpg

M

mjr

Morning.

I'm getting proper old and grumpy, needed to buy a new down jacket yesterday as temperature is really low now, equivalent of £650!! Jeez, it had better last as long as I do for that price.

Anyway, tested it out down at the river, worked well at -22. The sun is nice and low and just golden light as it clears the trees, the fog generated by the waterfall is huge and was glowing really nicely.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Morning.

I'm getting proper old and grumpy, needed to buy a new down jacket yesterday as temperature is really low now, equivalent of £650!! Jeez, it had better last as long as I do for that price.

Anyway, tested it out down at the river, worked well at -22. The sun is nice and low and just golden light as it clears the trees, the fog generated by the waterfall is huge and was glowing really nicely.

Totally worth it. :thumbs:

Posted before, but my only shot at that temperature. And I was standing in the doorway :ROTFL:

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.