The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Beautiful Alan !!
Thanks Thorkil, much appreciated.
The lens is the old Adaptall 2!!!!! (I put it on the pic border). It was a pleasant surprise to find it completely covered the sensor at any distance and is also really sharp in a relaxed sort of way. I am using a Viltrox a/f adapter which seems to work fine.

Thorkil

Thanks Thorkil, much appreciated.
The lens is the old Adaptall 2!!!!! (I put it on the pic border). It was a pleasant surprise to find it completely covered the sensor at any distance and is also really sharp in a relaxed sort of way. I am using a Viltrox a/f adapter which seems to work fine.
Thanks Alan! Ok, I guess that mine new version also might do it, perhaps. And which adapter for the Canon 24 TSE ?
The GFX-R is at campaign price, but unfortunately I have to hold my breath for still a while (or reestablish realistic common sense :rolleyes:)

Thorkil

For my Nikon F mount Tamron 90 and other Nikon F mount it seems like the only serious option will be Steelsring NK-F GFX auto focus adapter, almost as expensive as the Tamron 90 itself.
And for Canon EF lenses either the Viltrox EF-GFX or the Techart EF-GFX adapter, neither of them are the offer of the day..
Time will show if dreams come through..

vieri

4 minutes of Vestrahorn Sunrise

After almost 8 months from my last visit, I am almost ready to go back to Iceland for about two weeks of photography there! Iceland is always beautiful, but in winter is truly amazing and I am very excited to be there again. Here's a shot from my last visit, taken at the amazing Vestrahorn mountain:

236 seconds (almost 4 minutes) of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-HItech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Some interesting flora. Not, I suspect, native to Manhattan.

GFX100, 32-64/4

And then there's this. ISO 102400. Yes, that is a stupid number. And yet, I like the result.

Matt

Last edited:

etrump

Central park panoramic everyone photographs (for good reason, it’s luscious!).

Been here three times and these lights never seem to be working.

XF2/IQ4150/40-80LS:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Central park panoramic everyone photographs (for good reason, it’s luscious!).

Been here three times and these lights never seem to be working.

XF2/IQ4150/40-80LS:
Lovely, Ed.

Multi-shot to remove people? 5AM? There's NEVER no one there - except sometimes during a snowstorm. But then the photographers come out and make tracks everywhere. :grin:

Matt

etrump

5-5:30 and there was a ghost or two. I took a few shots and blended them.

😁
Lovely, Ed.

Multi-shot to remove people? 5AM? There's NEVER no one there - except sometimes during a snowstorm. But then the photographers come out and make tracks everywhere. :grin:

Matt

stevenfr

First image from my Smoky Mountains shoot. Lots of new interesting work. Just need to find some time to look at it all. The day we arrived in the park, there was a wind storm with winds approaching hurricane force. It was kind of a blessing in disguise. It allowed me to photograph the trees with a bit more structure as compared to a wall of colour. I prefer to see the structure of the trees. I had two weeks of shooting and managed to get fortunate with some days with fog and some with snow.

Attachments

Greg Haag

First image from my Smoky Mountains shoot. Lots of new interesting work. Just need to find some time to look at it all. The day we arrived in the park, there was a wind storm with winds approaching hurricane force. It was kind of a blessing in disguise. It allowed me to photograph the trees with a bit more structure as compared to a wall of colour. I prefer to see the structure of the trees. I had two weeks of shooting and managed to get fortunate with some days with fog and some with snow.
Steven, been anxiously waiting to see your series from GSMNP!

ndwgolf

A nothing picture really but it was processed in Photoshop for iPad. First of all photoshop for iPad can’t unbelievably process RAW files (this is a H6D100c Raw file) so first of all I had to open it in Lightroom and make the initial adjustments then finish it off in photoshop.
Hopefully photoshop for iPad will add that RAW feature in the future as I enjoy the mobile iPad workflow.

Neil

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.