The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

So you will se more of me here from now on
That's good news Ray :thumbs:
I retired 2-1/2 years ago, and can thoroughly recommend it!
Although I really enjoyed my job, I couldn't get out quick enough, 49 years is a long time! Now I don't know how I ever had time to fit work in :ROTFL:

Kinya28

Kyoto Fall Scenes 2019 #15

Back to the mountain again, this is taken at Namego Valley Nara at early in the morning.
Native hardwood trees are kept at the ridge in the cedar planted mountain to prevent from spreading wild fire.
It became one of my favorite image from this trip.

Kinya

P1 IQ4150 XF, SK240mm, 240mm provided perfect composition at here.

Attachments

jng

Kinya,

I have been enjoying all of your images from this trip, but this one is indeed special. Thanks for sharing your photographic journey with us.

John

Pelorus

Kinya, what a superb image. I think this is the strongest sequence of images I have ever seen on GetDPI (I say that with a great deal of respect for all photographers here).

Each image individually is so strong and then the series together is immensely powerful.

Thank you.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Good Morning,

A Walk in DUMBO.

I was in this neighborhood of Brooklyn, and shot for a while. An artist friend of mine insisted that the pictures should suggest a story, and she arranged this group (GFX100 23mm or 100-200mm):

Best,

Matt

Last edited:

Grayhand

GFX50(r), 32-64

It is interesting to walk in the nature as a landscape photographer, to really look at what is around us.
And quickly one realize that the nature around us is full of artefacts from earlier periods of human settlers.
It is often hard not to find artefacts when walking in the old cultural landscape
Some times big and some times small..

Ray

etrump

Re: Jokulsarlon at sunrise

Really?

Vieri Sir,
All your pictures are really really excellent. Is it possible to reduce the size of your water mark and perhaps pushed to a side so that it is less in the way to enjoy your pics? But please carry on and you dont need to do anything if you dont feel happy about it.
Regards.

etrump

Vieri, thanks for all the technical information you provide on your incredible photographs. Sharing that information is so helpful for those less competent with a camera even if they don’t know it.

Ed
Hi Vieri,

I hope you get good money for naming the filter manufacturer You use with every picture You show. :)

br

Wolfram

MODERATER EDIT

That is unnecessary, No rules have been broken.
thanks
-bob

vieri

Vieri, thanks for all the technical information you provide on your incredible photographs. Sharing that information is so helpful for those less competent with a camera even if they don’t know it.

Ed
Hello Ed,

thank you very much for your kind words, truly much appreciated. I am always glad to help, and happy you are enjoying my work :) Thanks again!

Best regards,

Vieri

etrump

I love that area and you have some great captures. What a change over the last 10 years.

Good Morning,

A Walk in DUMBO.

I was in this neighborhood of Brooklyn, and shot for a while. An artist friend of mine insisted that the pictures should suggest a story, and she arranged this group (GFX100 23mm or 100-200mm):

Best,

Matt

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I love that area and you have some great captures. What a change over the last 10 years.
Thank you, Ed.

That neighborhood *is* drastically different. It reminds me of the High Line.

Here's the view back towards Manhattan. I had no idea that the FDR Drive was painted purple!

Best,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.