The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Hi Ray, I am quite impressed with the results I am getting. I like the Across simulation especially, but there are quite a few others if you want to try them. There is a bit of a learning curve but that is mostly just finding out which of the many modules you need to use (not that many tbh). The new V3 is using a new set of rgb modules which seems to give a cleaner workflow (with more to come). I can give you more info if you want to pursue this but there is a good utube channel "Bruce Williams Photography" who goes through the whole workflow.

dj may

This is my cello. I will be playing with the Horgen-Thalwil Symphony Orchestra January 25 and 26 in Horgen, Switzerland. If you are in the area, please join us for a very entertaining concert. More information here.

Leica S, TS-APO-Elmar-S 120

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This is my cello. I will be playing with the Horgen-Thalwil Symphony Orchestra January 25 and 26 in Horgen, Switzerland. If you are in the area, please join us for a very entertaining concert. More information here.

Leica S, TS-APO-Elmar-S 120
I played the cello for five years. I was very bad - perhaps because I was holding it upside-down? :ROTFL:

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.