The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinya28

Kyoto Fall Scenes 2019 #17

Fall colors in Kyoto city became full swing and extremely beautiful in the last week of November.
At the same time, fallen leaves on the ground became very photogenic, especially after rainy night as shown in here, at Koto-in 高桐院 at Daitoku-ji Temple 大徳寺. 

Kinya

P1 IQ4150 XF, sK35mm, SK40-80mm, Focus stacked, Handheld

Attachments

vieri

Manarola at sunrise

Manarola, in the Cinque Terre, is a truly spectacular village - especially at sunrise, when the town is asleep and its street are completely empty of people. Can't wait to be back in March! :) 6 seconds of peace with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 21mm and my Formatt Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

stevenfr

I am just debating in my mind another trip next winter to this location. Its a balance between what I think might sell as a print vs my enjoyment and satisfaction for the journey with my photography. Lately the journey has been winning out. I have been to this location twice and wonder how much more there is to shoot. This image was taken on my second trip to this location.

Attachments

Greg Haag

Got into Monument Valley just in time to catch the last bit of light, unfortunately no sky.

IQ 4 150 Rodenstock 32mm HR

Monument Valley 1.jpg

Satrycon

Mamiya 330s sekor 80mm, TRI-X 400, scanned with fuji GFX50r + leica APO summicron 90mm ASPH + Leica Macro Adapter M

just testing this setup..still needs to be raised above the lightpad by a few mm to avoid any pixel texture.. but not bad

View attachment 146878

tsjanik

Architecture is not my usual subject, and clearly, I am not adept at correcting perspective. This is the last building in which I worked and I like the image. It is a wonderful space. Some HDR which I rarely find appealing, but seems to work here. Full moon behind the clouds and high winds blur the clouds. 645D, 35mm A

Tom

Attachments

Greg Haag

Yes, although this is actually a loaner from Steve and Brad at CI, I do have one on the way. It did require a complete rework on my bag, it would not fit in the spot I had made for it.

I see the Rodenstock 180 made its way into that reserved spot you had in your new backpack quite quickly. I’m glad you’re putting it to good use.

vjbelle

Manly Beacon at sunrise. A very pretty morning at Death Valley. 50s, Actus, Rody 90mm S/WS, 10mm shift LR. I shot in Death Valley with both my Sony 7RM4 and 50s using only the Actus with great results. These cameras work extremely well with the Actus. If you look closely you can see a speck on the right hand cliff which is a photographer....

Cheers,

Victor

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.