The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Have a wonderful and safe trip Bill. I assume you'll be engaged in photographic activity, so we'll all look forward to your inspiring and creative imagery upon your return.

Dave (D&A)

darr

This thread seems to get better and better. It is certainly inspiring and motivating and I thank you all for contributing. I am in awe of a lot of your work. I'm soon off for a six week trip to Southern Africa where I'll be out of wifi range and I'm not taking a laptop, so I'll be awol from the site until April.

But I'll be back for a further dose of inspiration!

Warmest regards to all,
Bill

Wishing you a safe and successful trip!!
Looking forward to April!

Kind regards,
Darr

jng

Since I do not have a cat, I photographed a sunrise.
+1. I have a cat (actually more than one). And I photograph both sunrises and sunsets. Without apology. This one was taken while I was out shooting the San Francisco skyline, and I happened to turn around and look behind me...

P02_15_2020_23130_C1-FrameShop.jpg

Cambo WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss 250 Superachromat | f/11

f6cvalkyrie

This thread seems to get better and better. It is certainly inspiring and motivating and I thank you all for contributing. I am in awe of a lot of your work. I'm soon off for a six week trip to Southern Africa where I'll be out of wifi range and I'm not taking a laptop, so I'll be awol from the site until April.

But I'll be back for a further dose of inspiration!

Warmest regards to all,
Bill
Safe travels to you !!!

jng

Looking in the opposite direction from my previous post...

SF Skyline @ Twilight

P02_15_2020_23147_C1-FrameShop_1.jpg

WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss 250 Superachromat | f/11 | 2.5 sec | ISO 50

John

Status
Not open for further replies.