The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
In the Leica S3 thread, I posted a snapshot of the sunrise taken with my trusty old S(007). Here are its GFX 100 counterparts taken seconds later (the light changes rapidly, though). First with the 23mm

And then with the always fascinating 17mm

Not art, but definitely "Fun with MF Images"

--Matt

Steve Hendrix

In the Leica S3 thread, I posted a snapshot of the sunrise taken with my trusty old S(007). Here are its GFX 100 counterparts taken seconds later (the light changes rapidly, though). First with the 23mm

--Matt

Nice, Matt.

I've looked at both, and I prefer the Fuji shot.

Steve Hendrix/CI

Steve Hendrix

Wait! In the Leica S3 thread, you said that you prefer ...

I'm confused! :loco:

Matt

You see what I did now, don't you...

:D

A bit of a cheeky way of saying I like both. But also a comic play on the traditonal sales person, who will say anything to sell something, even if he ends up competing with himself (since we sell both Fuji and Leica)!

Anyway, I thought it was funny, made me laugh...

Steve Hendrix/CI

gurtch

We went to Smithville for lunch as part of Atlantic City "Restaurant Week", but could not pass by Oyster Creek without making my obligatory photo. Got lucky, I had the telephoto lens on when this fisherman (or clammer, or crabber, or whatever, etc) was heading out with a bright orange shirt on.
Dave in NJ

GFX 50R with 100-200 f5.6 lens at 100mm, ISO 400, f13 hand held with monopod (83 yrs old and not as steady as I used to be).
D801 framed.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
You see what I did now, don't you...

:D

A bit of a cheeky way of saying I like both. But also a comic play on the traditonal sales person, who will say anything to sell something, even if he ends up competing with himself (since we sell both Fuji and Leica)!

Anyway, I thought it was funny, made me laugh...

Steve Hendrix/CI
Oh good. That was the likeliest explanation, but it would have been rude to accuse someone of self-parody if that *weren't* what they were doing. :ROTFL:

Oh, and thank you!

Matt

drevil

Staff member

--Matt
what ISO have you used for those shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.