The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

As almost everyone else on this planet, my wife and I are pretty much confined to our home.
After spending yesterday weeding out my flat file of printed images that in retrospect were really not too good; I spent today looking at images that I took in 2016. Attached are two from NYC that I took in front of a vacant window of Barney’s department store on 5th Avenue
Stanley

Attachments

D

Deleted member 7792

Signs of spring in the back yard.

That's a crop from the center of the frame as shown here:

Next, I tried the 1.7x TC. Here's the full frame of that shot. Please excuse the WB difference.

Just playing around in these days of self-isolation and social distancing.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

vieri

Enys Dodnan Arch at sunset

Photographing Cornwall feels like working between land, sea and sky - almost like working where land ends. This is never more true than while photographing Cornwall's Land's End, when looking towards the ocean you know that the next patch of land is Newfoundland. Enys Dodnan Arch at sunset, 45 seconds with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

D

Deleted member 7792

In keeping with the "crop 'til you drop" theme, here's another from today. The X1D II is not made for this kind of stuff. :)

Joe

huyu

Morning

Dull flat light means this was nothing more than a quick reference shot but such a beautiful location, amazing limestone mountains fading in to the distance. Not a good time of year to photograph here as it's generally overcast, dull and foggy all the time but hope to get some decent light before I leave here.

Maybe black and white is a little more interesting, maybe not!

Was that northern Vietnam?
Nice capture btw

Craig Stocks

Given the need for social isolation I decided to play with light painting some of our most valuable collectibles starting with rare and hard-to-find specimen. It was only out of the safe long enough to a quick photo.

Phase One XF / IQ4150. Light provided by a single LED flashlight.

Attachments

Craig Stocks

In the midst of a global pandemic a new hero emerges and we all sing a little song to enhance its effectiveness.

Phase One IQ4150, Cambo body with a Canon 24mm TS-E lens. Light from an LED light wand and a LumeCube.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 7792

Colors of spring (left to right, poplar, pine, oak).

Playing with CFV II 50C and 503CW. Finally I managed to get the latter off the shelf above my computer and use it.

Behind the scene:

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.