The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin_Bargate

Lesnewth, Cornwall. GFX100, 32-64mm at 32mm, F/16, 2.6sec, ISO100

I have used Spectrum Photographic in Brighton, England, to print my larger images that are intended for display for years. I use their DuroSpec reverse Perspex lamination borderless mount system. Very expensive, but archival and highly recommended. Other options and suppliers are available, as they say :D .They do a good job and I'm not paid tp represent them, I just like them

Last edited:

simpho

As everybody, I am confined at home and I can't go in the field to take shots of insects on the wing, my passion. But I am pleased to discover that insects are visiting me at home, like this small speckled wood butterfly.

Hasselblad H6D-100c ; HC 120 mm f/4 macro ; magnification ratio : 0.7 ; 1/111,000s at f/12 ; 4 high-voltage flash units ; ISO 100

stngoldberg

Reliving wonderful experiences while reviewing old hard drives.
This image is from Arcadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Me.
I shared this image yesterday with a friend in Rancho Mirage, Ca. Yesterday and she asked me to bring her a few boulders when my wife and I visit them when this scourge is over
Stanley

Attachments

gurtch

At our age, we have taken the virus recommendations very seriously, but you really get cabin fever. We have taken to getting in our car and going to outdoor spots that are deserted. We started out going to Viking Village. We saw only one person at the normally busy seaport. All boats were in port. I made photos of course. We then went to the Barnegat Light beach. I think the distance from the street end to the ocean must be a half mile at least. Enormous dunes. Again, empty and I made more photos---will show them after I have processed them. Later that week we went to the mainland and the two Dock Roads, and Seven Bridges Road. Again....deserted and more photos which I have not processed yet. Will post when finished. These shots may not be "portfolio Grade", but they keep an 83 year old busy!
Fugi GFX 50R 32-64mm lens at 42mm f11 ISO 400.
Dave in NJ

D803 framed.jpg

Satrycon

nice shot :)

At our age, we have taken the virus recommendations very seriously, but you really get cabin fever. We have taken to getting in our car and going to outdoor spots that are deserted. We started out going to Viking Village. We saw only one person at the normally busy seaport. All boats were in port. I made photos of course. We then went to the Barnegat Light beach. I think the distance from the street end to the ocean must be a half mile at least. Enormous dunes. Again, empty and I made more photos---will show them after I have processed them. Later that week we went to the mainland and the two Dock Roads, and Seven Bridges Road. Again....deserted and more photos which I have not processed yet. Will post when finished. These shots may not be "portfolio Grade", but they keep an 83 year old busy!
Fugi GFX 50R 32-64mm lens at 42mm f11 ISO 400.
Dave in NJ

View attachment 148230

alajuela

Given the need for social isolation I decided to play with light painting some of our most valuable collectibles starting with rare and hard-to-find specimen. It was only out of the safe long enough to a quick photo.

Phase One XF / IQ4150. Light provided by a single LED flashlight.

BEAUTIFUL :clap::clap::clap::clap:

tsjanik

Taking lots of hikes in the forest lately. Forest floor after heavy rain. Pine boughs, twigs, Beech leaves compressed by recently departed snow cover. The water surface just above the leaves has a fascinating texture.

_DSF8693 copy 2 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.