The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Hope everybody is well especially in New York city. Stay safe!
We are staying home a lot and no traveling.
From better times but my streets were mostly empty before, now I would like to see some more people.

Pentax 645Z 28-45

Valencia 2019 ( Hope I did not post this one before. I can find no way to see my posts other then scroll endlessly through this thread)

gurtch

Another recent shot on our deserted beach. Doing my thing with abstract fences and shadows.... a holdover from my Black and White film days. GFX 50R with 32-64mm lens at 64mm f16 ISO 400. Converted to B&W with Silver Efex Pro, slight blue toner to attempt the look of Kodak Gold (blue) toner of my youth.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
www.modernpictorials.com
D808 framed.jpg

Quentin_Bargate

Such great images are shared here, and I think it is vital, in these gruesome times, that we continue to post, inspire, educate, uplift, entertain and engage with as many visitors as possible. I visit here because I get energised by the experience. Keep it up!

jotloob

Subscriber Member
In the times of social distancing and quaratine I decided to find out , what I have shot MF DIGITAL since I started off with HB CFV16 (unfortunately sold many years ago) . Next was CFV39 and CFV50 . I am still very pleased with these backs .

Here is a shot with HB 503CW + CFV50 + 180mm CFE .

TETTNANG.2229.PIPES.@.TEST.jpg

P. Chong

Traveling on the down escalator, I grabbed this shot, a la street photography style - run and gun. With the Fujifilm GFX100 with the GF50mm attached, slightly cropped.

Showing the sign of the times. Eateries are required to have seats which are marked out where it is not to be occupied, to ensure physical distancing. This is a food court which is usually very busy during meal times, with queues for a seat. But when I took this photograph at about 7pm, it was only less than half full.

Things change fast though. This was last evening. Today, our Government announced that from next Tuesday, restaurants, coffee shops, and other eateries will only be allowed to sell takeaways, and no in-house dining is allowed.

social-distancing.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
In the times of social distancing and quaratine I decided to find out , what I have shot MF DIGITAL since I started off with HB CFV16 (unfortunately sold many years ago) . Next was CFV39 and CFV50 . I am still very pleased with these backs .

Here is a shot with HB 503CW + CFV50 + 180mm CFE .

View attachment 148458
Lovely composition and color!

I've always had a soft spot for standpipes. Leica S(006) S120/2.5 Macro. Sometime in 2016.

And a VERY tight crop - is it a cat pic? Is it a selfie? It's two clichés in one! Leica S(007) S120/2.5 Macro. Sometime in 2018.

Matt

Last edited:

Geoff

Thanks for kind thoughts. Here's another, formally not so balanced, but with the perspective - its a scene.

I think these are of a refinery - they are tucked away on the far south side of Chicago, rarely seen or known. Its not possible to linger...

LC_Dayton_6_2014_017323.jpg

vieri

Seljialandsfoss at sunrise

Seljalandsfoss is just an amazing place to photograph, especially at sunrise when nobody is there and you have the place all for yourself. It's not easy to keep your filters clean, but the results are worth the pain.*2 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.