The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

I really enjoyed these last two images of yours. They would make interesting prints. Congrats.

Thanks for kind thoughts. Here's another, formally not so balanced, but with the perspective - its a scene.

I think these are of a refinery - they are tucked away on the far south side of Chicago, rarely seen or known. Its not possible to linger...

View attachment 148466

gurtch

Since we are staying home, I did not have to go far for this sunset, taken from our deck several nights ago. GFX 50R, 32-64mm at 46mm f8 ISO 400. Normally I would use several shots HDR, but I did not have my tripod handy (in my car trunk). Instead, I had to separate the sky, water and foreground, put them on their own layers, and use adjustment layers separately on each. Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
www.modernpictorials.com

D809 framed.jpg

tcdeveau

Took the X1D for a spin for the first time in forever. The current situation makes shooting more challenging so I thought I’d get back to my abstraction series....from my front yard :)

X1D, 90mm XCD, little stopper, somewhere around f9-11 and 1.5 s shutter.

4008CC91-543F-4696-9E22-E7750436530D.jpg

P. Chong

The Supreme Court of Singapore. Fujifilm GFX100 with GF23. ISO3200, f/4 at 1/17s, hand held. Perspective is controlled in C1. Foreground cropped.

supreme-court.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The sky was busy last night with Venus nestled against The Pleiades as the International Space Station flew past.

Photographed with an IQ4150 on a Cambo body with a Canon lens mount adapter. SkyWatcher 8” Newtonian (800mm focal length) on a Celestron A-VX mount.
WOW! I had no idea Venus ever whacked into M 45.
:thumbs:
Matt

anyone

Another one from yesterday. I never experimented with the 2xE converter before, it was just sitting in my bag. 700mm are a real challenge to keep steady. I figured that it is impossible to keep it stable with just two point support, so I went for three points, but fixed to the same Gitzo series 5 tripod. Next time, I'll take a monopod as addition, just in case. The quality is quite OK I think - I am still in the process to think whether the 1.4 APO teleconverter is worth its money.

CF007522_web.jpg
Hasselblad 500CM, IQ160, 2xE converer, Tele-Superachromat 350.

Status
Not open for further replies.