The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

Same deserted location as one of my previous posts. GFX 50R, 32-64mm lens, f13 ISO 400. This time a vertical shot. Having some fun, my wife and I are going to out of the way places to photograph, take a box lunch and relax a bit. All our favorite watering holes are closed for "HappyHour".:mad:
D814 framed.jpg

gurtch

First, let me apologize to you folks that are purists out there, and would consider the below image cheating. It is a composite. Being 83 years old and in lockdown has given me time to play around with old images using new tools. My goal has always been to make pleasing images regardless of method. My history goes back to film-Camera Clubs-PSA Salons-paper negatives- double printing-montages- derivations-posterizations-etc. Not sure where to post this: foreground, including the sun and star marks made in Feb 2010 with a Sony A900, 28mm Sony f2.8 lens at f11, ISO 200. Sky made several nights ago with GFX 50R 32-64mm lens at 44mm, f7 ISO 400.
Again, my apologies in advance if I have offended anyone....it's just my way of having fun and keeping my old brain active. Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
www.modernpictorials.com

D815 frramed.jpg

gurtch

Another from the series of my wife and I going to deserted places to photograph. Several previous images I posted of this spot when the garvey was out clamming. This time the garvey was in. GFX 50R, 100-200mm Fuji lens at 150mm, f13 for added depth of field, ISO 400. The lens stabilization is wonderful, as I hand held this shot. Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJ

D816 framed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.