The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndereObjektiv

Just arrived via post - the Hasselblad HC 50 II F/3.5 Aerial and the S-Adapter H

I present the point-and-shoot HasseLeica @ F/8

S-E typ 006. ( Yes I know the trees are closer than 9 meters it's just a test :p )

Ed Hurst

First of all, apologies if I have posted this before. I am genuinely unsure about that...

Taken somewhere off the main road linking Sunnyvale to San Francisco (my local knowledge isn't up to naming the precise location - but I think these are the Palo Alto Hills).

Pentax 645Z with 6x7 400mm EDIF lens.

[/url]IMGP5667_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

vieri

Sunset at Widemouth Beach, Cornwall

I am sitting here at home in Italy, under a rainy sky and after one month of lockdown spent working on my Website, longing for being able to travel again. Cornwall is one of my favourite places, and one I am looking forward to going to next November. This is Sunset at Widemouth Beach, 16 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

P. Chong

Limited to nearby areas, limited photography subjects. Here is a condominium across the road from me. Looking up, light crop off the bottom to remove the distracting fence. This is the D'Leedon, a property designed by the late Zaha Hadid. It is a huge complex comprising of seven curvaceous towers extending up to heights of 150 metres, a row of contemporary villas, and a wide array of facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts and a labyrinth.

Fujifilm GFX100 with GF50, which I find to be quite an incredible lens. Very small, light, sharp, little distortion.

dleedon.jpg

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Limited to nearby areas, limited photography subjects. Here is a condominium across the road from me. Looking up, light crop off the bottom to remove the distracting fence. This is the D'Leedon, a property designed by the late Zaha Hadid. It is a huge complex comprising of seven curvaceous towers extending up to heights of 150 metres, a row of contemporary villas, and a wide array of facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts and a labyrinth.

Fujifilm GFX100 with GF50, which I find to be quite an incredible lens. Very small, light, sharp, little distortion.

View attachment 149006
I think you need to get a new lens - looks like a lot of distortion to me!

tsjanik

First of all, apologies if I have posted this before. I am genuinely unsure about that...

Taken somewhere off the main road linking Sunnyvale to San Francisco (my local knowledge isn't up to naming the precise location - but I think these are the Palo Alto Hills).

Pentax 645Z with 6x7 400mm EDIF lens.
Really nice Ed. I haven't seen it before.

AndereObjektiv

So after a day with my new-to-me Hasselblad HC 50mm II Aerial from ebay, I'm quite taken with the results I'm getting. Also it helped to have freak April snowstorms two days in a row separated by a glorious sunset yestereve. Here are some of the first 2 days shooting on the Leica S-E. ( Hopefully not too repetitive with the reframes and crops. ) All shots @ F/8 - open in new tab for 3k res.

I confess I just want to press the button. I am lazy. The HasseLeica-50 Kodak KAF-37500 Instamatic is the point and shoot of my dreams.

DK Miles

I am heartbroken to read the GetDPI forum will shut down on June 1. I have been a longtime lurker and very occasional poster. But let me say that I got into MF because of this forum. I have learned a lot from everyone who has posted and from those who have answered my questions. I am grateful to all of you and wish you the very best going forward.

To the forum founder, I'm sorry the sponsors couldn't hang in there to continue to support this site. I realize these things are always a labor of love, and I thank you for starting the forum and for all the years you have put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.