The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

I did some simple stock photography with the Pentax 645Z and most with the Macro A 120. Not my trade. I had no lust to buy any flash or lamps, just daylight from the right and and a reflection panel on the left.
It was for a little monument for my late mother who was a ceramist. I build her a website: www.friedakoch.nl
I photographed about a 150 pieces this way. Some with another background were not photographed by me.
This vase from the seventys made me think of the Corona virus.

Abstraction

I did some simple stock photography with the Pentax 645Z and most with the Macro A 120. Not my trade. I had no lust to buy any flash or lamps, just daylight from the right and and a reflection panel on the left.
It was for a little monument for my late mother who was a ceramist. I build her a website: www.friedakoch.nl
I photographed about a 150 pieces this way. Some with another background were not photographed by me.
This vase from the seventys made me think of the Corona virus.

Are any of the pieces for sale?

B L

Satrycon, If anyone asks how 33X44 sensor "responds" to Leica "24X36" lenses, I will refer your name, You might have already answered but may I ask, do all those images need to be cropped? Which lenses--from your collections---cover full 33X44 ?
What about Voigtlander VM, Zeiss ZM,Canon FD,Minolta MD, Nikon manual(AI etc) as well as many more makes and brands. I think I have asked for too much here and assume that you may not have access to all ! But my questions is a general and those who have used 33X44 cameras with 24X36 lenses,please participate. Better still if another thread started ie "33X44 cameras with "24X36" lenses" ? So this Fun with MF..... thread continues without distractions.
Thank you for experimenting for us.

Thorkil

just...the Hasselblad-Zeiss 110/2 FE adapted on the X1D

X1D with Zeiss Planar 110/2 FE at iso100 1/180 f2

thorkil

Satrycon

out of all my lenses only the 50mm summilux M and 90mm APO sumnmicron M are perfectly fine with the Novoflex adapter, am sure the Elmarit R lenses will be fine but i dont have the direct leica-R > GFX adapter, with 2 adapters R>M+M>G there is a hard vignette.

in theory images from the summilux and summicron don't need to be cropped as the tiny vignette in the extreme 4 corners is a "soft" vignette and can be killed in 2 secs in C1 or LR, but i like cropping a bit to adjust the "framing"

e.g: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topi...eica-s-system/?do=findComment&comment=3820795

https://blog.kasson.com/the-last-word/leica-902-summicron-m-asph-on-fuji-gfx-50s/

Satrycon, If anyone asks how 33X44 sensor "responds" to Leica "24X36" lenses, I will refer your name, You might have already answered but may I ask, do all those images need to be cropped? Which lenses--from your collections---cover full 33X44 ?
What about Voigtlander VM, Zeiss ZM,Canon FD,Minolta MD, Nikon manual(AI etc) as well as many more makes and brands. I think I have asked for too much here and assume that you may not have access to all ! But my questions is a general and those who have used 33X44 cameras with 24X36 lenses,please participate. Better still if another thread started ie "33X44 cameras with "24X36" lenses" ? So this Fun with MF..... thread continues without distractions.
Thank you for experimenting for us.

Last edited:

P. Chong

Flower in the garden. Limited mobility. GFX100 with GF50 and 18mm tube. And thanks to Olaf for being our white knight.

flower1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.