The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

The Namib desert. XF/150/150mm. I find the SK BR 150 f3.5 one of my most used lenses. The 2.8 may be sharper at full aperture (which I rarely use) but weighs a ton.

eisbaer

A Venice Corona Image... I had the luck to be in Venice two days before the lockdown.. there were already no tourists at all.. Our hotel had 120 cancelations with 122 rooms... We left 1 day before Italy went in the complete lockdown..
We've been there for Carneval in Venice... We got Corona very early but even didn't noticed it... Got tested now an got the info you already had it.. In February...
Now I now the reason why I felt a little ill when taking this picture.. 200229_Venice_Pano_Sunset_023.jpg

vieri

Lighthouse & Abbey Ruins at Sunrise, Brittany

As landscape photographers, we love lighthouses and we love ruins. Being able to photograph both together is just special! Lighthouse & Abbey Ruins at Sunrise, a 181 seconds exposure taken in Brittany (France) with my Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.