The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndereObjektiv

S-E & HC 50 II Aerial @ F/8

It's been a long winter, today the clouds were light on the breeze, the thrushes and frogs were singing, the freshets were burbling and it was sunny and warm and splendid. Enjoy.

Patrick,
With the medium format, your pictures have a more three dimensional look. Do you agree you see it too?

--Steve.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that I used f16 for the image. I have been very pleased with the look of medium format. For what I do, I can see a certain look that was not there with FF.

P. Chong

Nothing really artistic, nor is the subject interesting. And I don't know how I ended up with this, but this was shot recently at ISO 51,200. Image looked quite over exposed in raw, but was recovered on C1, but I am quite impressed to see such a clean image at such a high ISO. Fujifilm GFX100 with GF23. Handheld, f/9, 1/160s.

timbre4.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
More cat pictures. I can't go out, but the light can come in.

The greatest failure of landscape photography equipment is the bright Yellow that always appears near the horizon in a sunrise or sunset. The Red channel just blows out and there's nothing to be done about it. Except underexpose!

Mild Pano with Leica S(007) and S24mm.

And a crop, because 50MP images on the web lose their "charm". :ROTFL:

Matt

(I brightened them up a bit. You can bring back some of the intensity without it going Yellow. I don't know why you can't EXPOSE like this without getting the Yellow.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.