The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

We had no measurable snow fall this year. With plenty of time on our hands, I am re-visiting some old files I never developed. Here is one from January 2019. GFX 50R, 32-64mm lens at 43mm. f14, 1/450 sec, ISO 400. Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
www.modernpictorials.com

D831 framed.jpg

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I love perspective correction, but it’s easy to lose the lower corners, and I have to be sure they’ll be in the corrected image. It’s worse (terrible) with ultrawides, like the GF 23 or (yikes!) the Laowa 17.

Anyway, yours worked out beautifully.

M
Matt and Patrick -- FWIW, I find C1's keystone tool FAR superior to PS or LR's. Not only does it do a more seamless jhob to my eyes, it "auto crops" to the whole frame as you correct. Same with its horizon tool, making it very spiffy to use for this. My .02 only...

Arne Hvaring

A B&W rendering (as suggested by John Brew) of an image posted above; Bleak House.
I think John was right, it works well in monochrome. Looks a bit omnious though.

vieri

Sunrise at Passo Giau, Dolomites

I just finished to process my 2019 pictures from my beloved Dolomites, and I decided to start sharing images with one of my favourite locations there. This is Passo Giau, a truly inspiring place offering many different compositions, photographed here at sunrise. 2.5 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 21mm & my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

jng

Bridge Aglow Under the Setting Moon

P05_07_2020_23469_C1 4x5-FrameShop_1.jpg

WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss 250 Superachromat | f/11

I went back through my files from last week's sunrise shoot of the super flower moon setting over the Golden Gate Bridge. I had originally set this image aside in favor of one I had captured just a few minutes before, in which the moon - still above the marine layer - came through much clearer (shown here: https://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium...-backs/4730-fun-mf-images-568.html#post817757). Just as the moon started fading behind the fog, the sun rising behind me kissed the towers of the bridge; the warm glow of the towers drew me back to this one. I find both images interesting, but for different reasons.

John

Last edited:

etrump

A friend of mine wondered if I had left the forum. I guess it has been a while and the world has gone crazy. Super busy with the gallery and metal printing lab.

XF150, 40-80 @ 40, stitch

Photon42

Been experimenting with different coffee brands lately - just for the drink, not for development :grin: Came across this one and thought is would be worth "a shot".

Leica S + 2.5/70

Status
Not open for further replies.