The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

A quiet stroll around town, last month. This was when dining in was still ok. Today, only takeaways are available.

Fujifilm GFX100 with GF23.

bussorah.jpg

jng

Calla Lily

2020-05-17 10-19-44 (C) 4x6-FrameShop.jpg

WRS1250 | IQ3100 | Zeiss 120/5.6 S-Planar | f/8 | 46-image focus stack

Another addition to a series I'm thinking of naming "Pandemic Floral Portraits."

Hope everyone is staying healthy, safe and sane!

John

Greg Haag

We spend a lot of time in Nashville (both daughters there), it was our first time back since early February, much different feel at the moment. Between the tornado and the virus, I think it has been pretty devastating for them. I hope everyone is safe and well!

Leica S007 24mm
Nashville Icon Pano.jpg

da_eltsch

Here are two pics taken @Hindenburgschleuse Anderten, Hannover, Germany

When it was finished in 1928 it was the largest in-land lock in Europe with close to 15m raise / fall.
It has been renovated during the last years and looks quite beautiful at the moment.

The pictures show the one line which is active at the moment. The second is being worked on.

Schleuse_getDPI.jpg
Hasselblad X1D, XCD 45mm, crop

Schleuse_getDPI-3.jpg
Hasselblad X1D, XCD 90mm, full picture

All the best,
Helge

Last edited:

citizin

A bit loss with the "Fun with MF images" term, but I didn't want to make it's own thread.

I replaced my IR filter on the hasselblad back and recorded the process.

P. Chong

thanks for sharing. Looks simple enough...where did you buy the filter? The last time I had mine changed, it went back to Sweden, and took 8 weeks at a cost of more than US$1200.

A bit loss with the "Fun with MF images" term, but I didn't want to make it's own thread.

I replaced my IR filter on the hasselblad back and recorded the process.

JoelM

thanks for sharing. Looks simple enough...where did you buy the filter? The last time I had mine changed, it went back to Sweden, and took 8 weeks at a cost of more than US$1200.
If that's all there is to it and HBlad took 8 weeks and $1200 from you, that's criminal. Sorry if that's the case.

citizin

Yeah it isn't too difficult. I would've really like to have replaced the foam around it, but the one in the back was still in great shape. I ordered mine off ebay from this seller. https://www.ebay.ca/usr/kolari_vision_llc. They do custom ones that aren't 100% colour accurate, he was able to supply an OEM one for a bit more money, $200USD.

Very nice. Also, what driver set are you using. Looks like a nice set.

Joel
Mastercraft from Canadian tire. It's a great set, I picked it up for 70%+ off and it's pretty solid. It even has those weird Triangle and three blade phillips style bits.

If that's all there is to it and HBlad took 8 weeks and $1200 from you, that's criminal. Sorry if that's the case.
Yeah, I've never had any good experiences with their USA sales or service. I always end up doing KEH or B&H since their North America Website doesn't think Canada is a valid place in NA to ship to. My next task is to replace the horrible $100(cdn) eyecup that falls off easier than it rips in sub -10c weather. I've got a full leather kit coming that I'm excited to try.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Baobab, Kruger National Park. This tree is over 1,000 years old, shown here as its leaves were turning.
XF/150/80mm. Still love the square format, a hangover from my Rollei TLR days.

Status
Not open for further replies.