The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

A morning outing to try out the loan camera I have received from C.R. Kennedy (while mine is off in the Philippines being repaired after it got damaged in transit on its way back from a shutter replacement).

Barrenjoey Head viewed from West Head (in the outskirts of Sydney).

Pentax 645Z with 90mm DFA
[/url]IMGP1547_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

And slightly later, this time with 150mm FA
[/url]IMGP1566_Step7SpotSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

P. Chong

A vintage watch, circa 1990 - the IWC Ingenieur, designed to withstand magnetic fields up to 500,000A/m. The entire watch is re-engineered to meet this demanding specification, especially for those days. These days, with the use of silicon hairsprings, resistance to higher magnetic fields are possible. But this was an engineering marvel, then and even now. The story was told that every piece made, IWC had to subsidize the sale price. I cannot verify this story, but believe its true.

Fujifilm GFX100 with GF120 Macro.

iwc-ingenieur-500k-2.jpg

Last edited:

jng

Vanishing Point

H06_2020_0126-denoise-ai-15-15-5-denoise_v2-FrameShop.jpg

X1D | XCD 90 | f/11 | 102 sec | ISO 100 | 10-stop ND

I captured this image just after sunrise on Father's Day. It was definitely nice to be out and about.

John

Ed Hurst

First 'serious' shoot since getting the loan camera (while mine is repaired)).

Anzac Bridge, Sydney. Note Sydney Harbour Bridge visible in distance, and the Sydney Tower to the right.
Pentax 645Z with 28-45mm lens @ 36mm.

[/url]Anzac Bridge (Sydney) by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

darr

Welcome Home

Linhof 3000 + Nikkor W 150/5.6 + Hasselblad CFV50c

--

Just returned from a five day camping trip to find my Linhof back from repair. I have been without her since early February. :cry:
Wanting to test her out as soon as I could, I grabbed the digital back and picked some flowers from the yard. Film comes later.

Bob Watkins from Precision Camera Works, now located in Fairfield California, did this repair and has done others for me in the past.
Always quality service from Bob. :thumbup:

Now my Profoto Air equipment needs tending too, as my two Air remotes are not cooperating.
The above photo was made with one modeling light and a long exposure. I was too darn tired to sync off an auxiliary flash.

Hope everyone is well,
Darr

dave.gt

Re: Welcome Home

Linhof 3000 + Nikkor W 150/5.6 + Hasselblad CFV50c

--

Just returned from a five day camping trip to find my Linhof back from repair. I have been without her since early February. :cry:
Wanting to test her out as soon as I could, I grabbed the digital back and picked some flowers from the yard. Film comes later.

Bob Watkins from Precision Camera Works, now located in Fairfield California, did this repair and has done others for me in the past.
Always quality service from Bob. :thumbup:

Now my Profoto Air equipment needs tending too, as my two Air remotes are not cooperating.
The above photo was made with one modeling light and a long exposure. I was too darn tired to sync off an auxiliary flash.

Hope everyone is well,
Darr
Lovely textures and colors.:)

Now, school me, please regarding the Linhof. There is actually a way to fit a Hasselblad back on the camera? Obviously I know nothing about Linhof, but I am willing to learn!:)

darr

Re: Welcome Home

Lovely textures and colors.:)

Now, school me, please regarding the Linhof. There is actually a way to fit a Hasselblad back on the camera? Obviously I know nothing about Linhof, but I am willing to learn!:)
Hi Dave,
A digital back plate made to fit the graflock back holds my CFV-50c and can easily rotate when necessary. The Linhof is my Swiss Army knife of cameras. A bit on the heavy side, but a marvel of engineering IMO.

Hope you are doing well,
Darr

Status
Not open for further replies.