The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

GFXr using a 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar @ f/2. Nothing says late summer like tomatoes in the garden. The ability of the lens to render dreamy backgrounds is great here, since the weeds, hornets around the walk, dead plants, and flowers that haven't been deadheaded all disappear.

_DSF9383 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

vieri

Brittany Lighthouses

Brittany's coasts are an amazing mix of natural beauty and man-made intervention, famously in the shape of lighthouses. I selected here three of them for you:

Phare du Petit Minou at sunrise, 1 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Phare de Men Ruz at sunrise, 181 seconds exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 45mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Sunset storm at Phare de Pontusval, 6.3 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 30mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

D&A

That first image of your daughter is priceless! It's both her expression and the nearby sunflower. Lovely!

Dave (D&A)

Ed Hurst

Re: Brittany Lighthouses

Brittany's coasts are an amazing mix of natural beauty and man-made intervention, famously in the shape of lighthouses. I selected here three of them for you:

Phare du Petit Minou at sunrise, 1 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Phare de Men Ruz at sunrise, 181 seconds exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 45mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Sunset storm at Phare de Pontusval, 6.3 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 30mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Lovely shots...!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So... Fuji GFX 100, 120 Macro, and 63mm of extension tube. I started a focus bracket series, but it would have been 74 images, and they were 20 seconds each, and I got bored after 15 exposures. Anyway...

A similar single shot by the Contax 120 with 78mm of extension just went to show that sensor dust loves an f/45 image! :ROTFL:

Matt

Greg Haag

I had hoped for a beautiful sunset after the rain last night, but the low lying heavy clouds to the west never moved out, so I tried to salvage the evening with this shot to the south. I shall try again tonight. I hope everyone is staying safe and well!

Cambo 1600 Rodenstock 180mm HR IQ4 150

watercolor sunset 6.jpg

D

Deleted member 7792

Greg, that doesn't look like Arkansas. :D Very nice. I like to colors and the calming tonality. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

nameBrandon

Green Dianthus - Cambo WRS / CFVii50c / Hasselblad CF 4/50 FLE @ f/10. 24 image stack.

I think I'm about ready to ditch Zenfolio.. this background posterization is ridiculous.

don't mind me.. just testing the Flickr version to make sure I'm blaming Zenfolio appropriately for the excessive posterization..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.