The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

ddk

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Well spotted - there really is such a brand and it is known worldwide (at least in the piano community). http://www.estoniapiano.com/
I must commend you on your PS skills, perfect gold color with just the right amount of blur, the only thing that gave it away was the font which you probably used to purpose. Really nice job!

Graham Mitchell

I must commend you on your PS skills, perfect gold color with just the right amount of blur, the only thing that gave it away was the font which you probably used to purpose. Really nice job!
I'm not sure if this is humour or not :) The piano is a real Estonia piano - no PS this time!

J

jmvdigital

Shot this down near Colorado Springs last week. And yes, this time I'm posting medium-format. :D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Still like the 70's color look Justin!

:thumbs:

D

ddk

I'm not sure if this is humour or not :) The piano is a real Estonia piano - no PS this time!
No humor, since I thought by your response that the ESTONIA name was photoshop'd on the piano. And seeing a different logo on their site, I assumed that it was a perfect photoshop work, hence the compliment. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Paratom

You allready know who is the poor person how needs to pose if I get a new lens...
this is with the Rollei 50mm AFD (image is cropped however) and I think I really like this lens. I cant judge sharpness yet but its nice to have f2.8 and I find the image rendering and bokeh very smooth. I also like the FOV of 50mm.
Tom

jlm

Workshop Member

thanks jack
that was a blad shot, raw.fff, un-seen by C1. i just ran a very quick process using flexcolor, i'll resurrect my copy of Phocus and see if that will help

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

I think that one of the Buffalo made a nest in our BBQ. I moved it out and the mother Buffalo took her young to safety to prevent the owls from attacking.
It is really rough out there.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I have the opposite issue a lazy dog with two Doves trying to nest on a outside speaker. Now you would think having a BIRD DOG around the place this stuff would NOT happen. I'm firing him and replacing with a Bobcat.

J

jmvdigital

A three shot series from a Wyoming aspen tree. Shot with the P30+, Mamiya 150D, and extension tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.