The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider Lens Profiles...

jarane

Hi all,
I recently acquired 3 Schneider Apo-Digitar lenses to use on my Cambo Ultima system.
Immediately I noticed there are immense differences among them, one of which being the difference in contrast.

Lenses are 28mm f/2.8, 80mm f/4 & 150mm f/5.6.

Has any one created lens profiles using Adobe Lens Profile Creator for these lenses?

Thanks in advance,
E.C.

Hi all,
I recently acquired 3 Schneider Apo-Digitar lenses to use on my Cambo Ultima system.
Immediately I noticed there are immense differences among them, one of which being the difference in contrast.

Lenses are 28mm f/2.8, 80mm f/4 & 150mm f/5.6.

Has any one created lens profiles using Adobe Lens Profile Creator for these lenses?

Thanks in advance,
E.C.
I'm curious about this. I'm still using my Schneider and Rodenstock lenses left over from my film days, and always wondered how the 'digital' lenses might be different.