The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EJJi Battery: Super Tight Fit

Jwoo

It's great to have a battery that seemingly last forever. But there will be a time you will need to swap out the battery. And perhaps a time you will need to do it quickly.
Why is the EJJi such a tight fit that it takes me a good minute or two to force it in?
Is there a technique here?
Appreciate any comments.

steve_cor

I have an EJJI battery, and the fit is not an issue.

Is there any chance yours has expanded due to heat? If not, you should have it replaced.

--Steve.

yaya

Sounds like your battery is from one of the early batches, this issue was fixed towards the end of 2012

Jwoo

I don't think old batch or heat are the problems because they are brand new. Just got them together with a DF+.

Jwoo

The issue is the locking mechanism on the battery. It must dock precisely with the slot in the battery chamber. Hopefully with a little wear and tear it will fit easier.