The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Identify this Camera System Please?

mm111

Hi guys

I'm a new member and thanks for a very informative forum !

Please forgive my ignorance, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with some information on the attached camera system?

The digital back is a phase one medium format back but i was wondering what is it attached to? A large format lens system?

Many thanks in advance

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Its a P series Phase Back and a Cambo RRS 1000 tech cam and looks like a SK 35XL or a 28 XL. It hard to tell exactly which Phase back, my guess a P45+

mm111

Dear Guy

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it !

The photographer was shooting portraits one day with this setup and the next day with a mamiya rz pro iid also on digital back.

thanks again !

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well the RZ is much easier to focus since it is a reflex system and also you have longer lenses to work with as well. Focusing a moving subject with a tech cam is next to impossible so this is the real beauty of a back is you can use different systems to accomplish different things.