The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DF/ Aptus II 7 and M645 manual lenses problem ( color cast above 1/125e)

archivue

When using a vintage m645 lens on my DF / Aptus II 7 combo i have a strong magenta color cast with all speed above 1/125s ... it use to work properly before !

I've manage to borrow a grip in order to update the DF, i've install the last leaf capture in order to update the DM33... problem remains the same !

Lenses used :
M645 80 / 1.9
M645 80 Macro
M645 50 PC

i've open a support case : 131324

Does it happens to anyone here ?

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I have the 80/1.9 and 50 PC and neither of these has exhibited this behavior with my DF & Aptus 65/P40+/P25+ or IQ backs that I've used with them.

Could it be a timing issue with the DF & non-AF glass and synching with the back? It would be interesting to try the back with any other cameras.

archivue

last news !

i was able to borrow an aptus II 8 and a DF to make a cross test...

the problem comes from my DM33 / aptus II 7, not from the DF !

yaya

David as you may have already been advised through the support case, returning to Firmware version 1.25 on the DF body will resolve this issue for you

BR

Yair