The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

View Finder Question

Obeone

Hello everyone, just new here but been lurking for many years one way or another.
I am just joining the technical camera foray for the first time and have settled on Cambo WRS as the body of choice for now. I will be using Aptus II-7 in the first instance however am sure to upgrade that as time goes by.
My question is about 'flip-up' viewfinders. i'm sure that I saw something somewhere on this forum comparing them to the standard viewfinder. If anyone cares to put in their 2 cents worth as regards the value or otherwise of these I would be most grateful.

Regards
Frank

Obeone

Now that looks interesting, will check it out and see if my local dealer can set me up a demo.
Many thanks