The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New CF card compatibility with IQ180, et al

kdphotography

It's time to buy new CF memory cards, and so while browsing my homepage at B&H Photo :D .... noticed the new Sandisk CF cards. UDMA 7, and up to 160MB/s read write times.

The Phase One CF compatibility list hasn't been updated for about a year: Knowledge base for Phase One and Mamiya Leaf users

Anyone use these new fast cards in their IQ180 MFDB? Any issues? I'm mostly interested in the Sandisk 16GB and 32GB Extreme Pro CF cards.

sandisk extreme pro| B&H Photo Video

ken

Don Libby

Great! I've been using the now discontinued 90ms/s without any concerns and was actually thinking of picking up a spare just to have on hand and now see that I can't. Have to stop and think how old my card is....

I suggest you be the new test subject (much better than a test dummy) and pick one up and tell us how they work. $75 for 16GB 120 MB card seems cheap when compared to what we had been paying for a much slower and smaller card.

Don Libby

I use to use Lexar years ago and never had a problem. Switched to Sandisk and for what ever reason never looked at anything else....