The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RM3di extender m-line two

postman

I want to reuse my m-line two rear standard with my RM3di. I know some people make extenders for changing formats. I wanted to know if anybody here knows how to do this with the RM3Di / which extender and from where.

Thanks.

jimban

Hi-

The simplest way to use the m-line 2 with the Rm3di is to get an A/S 110x110mm lens board with an R-mount adapter (I think it's about$250). This allows you to mount your r-mount lenses to the front standard of the m-line 2 just like any other lens. You should probably talk with Rod Klukas the A/S rep or an A/S dealer for details.

jim

postman

I already have the part you mention, but I am trying to use the fine focus capability of the RM3Di.

I am also aware of a part Arca now sells that is a modified rear carrier that can be used with the RM3Di on a rail, but I was hoping to simply use the rear carrier's I already have.

Thanks for tip.